MOTHER SUPPORT WITH BAILEY GADDIS
We are delighted to introduce you to a new resource for prenatal and postpartum support we've made available here at Milk + Seed, the very special work of Bailey Gaddis.
As a Certified Hypnotherapist, Birthing Doula and past IVF coordinator, Bailey is Milk + Seed's In-House Doula, available to you for Private Hypnotherapy Sessions, Custom Birth Meditations (recorded just for you), and to answer any questions you may have during pre-conception, pregnancy, postpartum and beyond through our Question & Answer service here.
Asking For a Pregnant Friend: 101 Answers to Questions Women Are Too Embarrassed to Ask About Pregnancy, Childbirth and Motherhood and Feng Shui Mommy: Creating Balance and Harmony for Blissful Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Motherhood.
She is also a Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Birthing Doula, HypnoBirthing® Practitioner, HypnoMothering® Practitioner, past IVF coordinator, and contributor for Working Mother, Fit Pregnancy, Pregnancy and Newborn, Disney’s parenting site Babble, Elephant Journal, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping, Scary Mommy, Natural Solutions, Natural Mother, Your Tango, American Baby, Green Child, Huffington Post, and more.
Bailey is passionate about walking alongside women on the path through pregnancy, childbirth, and early motherhood, while offering empowering education, effective techniques for achieving whole-being health and comfort, and ongoing emotional support.
In addition, she supports families navigating cancer by volunteering her Hypnotherapy services at the cancer resource center, Ojai Cares. In addition, Bailey volunteers for the Parent Care Program at Secure Beginnings where she offers in-home support to parents of newborn babies.
Bailey lives in Ojai, California, with her husband and son.
And now for the serious stuff...
- I run a lot, and very slowly. Okay... I speed walk a lot.
- I can’t stand losing at Pictionary. Can't. Stand. It.
- I could survive off sushi, mint chocolate chip ice cream and avocados. And yeah, sure, give it to me all at once.
- I went to an event (inside!) the White House hosted by Michelle Obama to promote her Let's Move! campaign, and I will never stop bragging about it.
- I take pictures of my baby sleeping. And I will never stop referring to him as my baby.
- When New World Library confirmed my book deal I got so excited I peed a little. I had a vaginal birth...